Client: DOWASCO, Roseau, Dominica
Scope of Work: Supervision of Works for Carib Territory Water Supply Project SCL was awarded in 2006 the consultancy contract for Supervision of Works for Carib Territory Water Supply Project, Phase 1.
Phase 1 of the project was funded under STABEX and involved the following works:
- Construction of a new distribution line from Gaulette River storage tank to Bataka
- Construction of a storage tank at Bataka
- Improvements to the existing distribution system in the Carib Territory through (i) the installation of pressure reducing valve sets and check valves and (ii) hydraulic and structural improvements to the existing supply line.
- Construction Date February 20, 2015
- Surface Area Carib Territory
- Contracting Investor DOWASCO, Roseau, Dominica