Client: Ministry of Tourism, Dominica
Scope of Work: SORELL Consulting Ltd. was contracted to design and supervise 1,000 ft of River Flood Defense wall along the Roseau River bank as part of the Roseau River Promenade Project.
SCL’s role in this project included but was not limited to:
- Chair stakeholder meetings.
- Production of detailed designs, bill of quantities, specifications, etc.
- Development of the Tender Dossiers.
- Contract preparation for winning bids.
- Supply of necessary information to the main contractor to enable the firm to commence works.
- Perform surveys to ensure information provided from hydrologic study is current.
- Site supervision.
- Informing the Ministry on work progress and efficiency
- Review of contractor claims.
- Authorization of works and variations.
- Monthly reporting requirements.
- As built drawings and information.
- Check correctness of information and data gathering.
- Contracting Investor Ministry of Tourism, Dominica