Client: GOCD-MoW, Roseau, Dominica
Scope of Work: The work consist of:
Reconstruction and refurbishment of 11.3 km of the Roseau Valley roads, including asphaltic surfacing, construction and reconstruction of drainage/retaining structures as required.
Asphaltic surfacing will include prime coat, double bituminous surface treatment, asphaltic levelling.
Drainage works will include the improvement or construction of concrete box drains, drainage culverts, earth drainage ditches, concrete drainage ditches, open box drains, slipper drain and curbing.
The installation of permanent guard rails, temporary and permanent road marking and signage and diversion of services.
SCL’s consultancy would provide:
- Reports and recommendations for final approval
- Verify Contractor’s survey
- Review Contactor’s methods and equipment
- Monitor Traffic Management methods
- Quality control
- Prepare daily activity reports
- Inspect and make recommendations for approval of completed works
- Confirm Survey Control Points and Review proposed alignments
- Coordinate with Public Utilities
- Measurement of works
- Review and recommend Progress Payments
- Monitor progress and costs
- Construction coordination meetings
- Report on progress
- Receive and address Public complaints/concerns
- Review of changed conditions and initiation of change orders
- Review Contractor’s claims
- Construction Date February 20, 2015
- Surface Area Roseau, Dominica
- Contracting Investor GOCD-MoW, Roseau, Dominica